Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July


There's nothing like spending time with family and friends to make a hot summer 4th of July get together fun! With so many models to choose from, I had to make the most of the fun. It was good to have a beautiful day for a backdrop. I am finding that natural settings are my favorite format. I love being able to use the backgrounds that God has given me. They are so much more interesting and changeable than working in a pseudo-studio or Foto-graphing indoors. I love the natural light and the ways it presents my subjects to me. It didn't hurt that Rachelle is beautiful anyways. One of these days we'll find the time to take the Fotos of her that I've been trying to do for a long time! Hope you enjoy seeing in the window to our fun, sunny day! Off to get my next Foto-fix!

2 comments:

Snowbrush said...

I like your photos, esp the one of the Virginia country house as it reminds me of my boyhood in Mississippi.

Rachelle Westbrook said...

I am totally famous now that I am on your blog:) I love you!!!

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own