Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Momma's Eyes


You've heard everyone say: "Oh, he's got Great Aunt Agatha's ears!" or "He's got Uncle Joe's cheeks"...but this little boy has his momma's eyes. And that's no doubt.One of my former bosses, she called me to take her Christmas card picture of her son. He immediately said hello to me when we met at the park...now understand that I have never met him before. One look into his eyes and I could see a heartbreaker in the making. His mom's eyes are arrestingly vivid and I don't know many people who have not commented on her eyes. To see them duplicated in her son...WOW, what a punch! He had so much energy but he listened very well to his momma. We took a few pictures and he wandered around the open porch...looking over the railing, jumping on the leaves, and suddenly, he's looking for me and posing...just as cute as could be! His mom was so surprised. He scooted up on a bench, arranged his feet and then rolled over on his belly, propping his chin on his hand. Such a model! It was such a fun foto-ppurtunity!

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own