Friday, December 11, 2009

Belles and Gents of the Bell Ball


To have a proper ball, you must have ladies and gentlemen. This family could certainly have their own ball! With beauty and grace, they swept into the room and oddly, there was little to no chaos involved. They each were happy to pose for me: individuals, couples, sisters, moms and children, dad and the girls, grandparents with all the grandkids. They were so fun to Foto! With a group like this, there's bound to be a lot going on. I was lucky enough to have time with my friend and her daughter before everyone else arrived. This resulted in some very nice individual Fotos and some Fotos that I hope my friend will be able to enjoy of herself and her daughter for many years to come. I had only been asking to Foto them for quite a few months but it never seemed to work out. Thankfully, this time it worked out for everyone in my friend's family. From what I understand, my friend's mother has been asking for a family foto for the past couple years. I was so happy to be able to make this a reality for her. The adorable new baby was only 2 months old at the time these Fotos were taken. What better time to have a family foto done?!? These Fotos have created immortal moments in time for this family. It really touches my heart that I am the one they chose to capture these memories for them. And I'm grateful to my friend for giving me the opportunity to meet her family and to give her mom a very dear gift that she has been asking for. Maybe next year, when they take their annual beach trip, I'll be able to take a day trip to do some more fotoing for them. Until then, I'm happy to have been invited to the Bell Ball.

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own