Monday, December 14, 2009

Brown Eyed Girl

Eyes so deep you could lose yourself in them. A smile so pure that it seems like the angels are singing when you see it. A glow surrounds this little girl in every movement she makes. She smiles so much that she makes you want to smile yourself. Some moments, she looks just her mom...and then she gets that look in her eyes, she smirks and looks just like her daddy! I had so much fun Fotoing this family. It made me feel like a welcomed friend...wait, I was a welcomed friend! You see, I have known this family for a few years and was honored to be able to provide them with memories of their newest member as she is growing soooo fast! I am so happy for the gift I have been given, as I say over and over again.

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own