Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 3 Musketeers


Huge, expressive eyes. Lovely faces. And energy to spare!! These three have appeared in my blog before. And it's a pleasure to watch them as they are growing up. Being a single female with no children, it fascinates me to watch their parents interact with them. The incredible patience, the smiles in the face of chaos and reciting the Rosary with all of the Mysteries on the way to Mass on a Sunday morning. I love being around this family and these 3 kids. Helping the kids to get dressed, finding the pair of shoes under the couch and convincing this cute little girl to smile when she really doesn't want to smile at all! All these things have really made me appreciate all the things it takes to make a parent. Not sure I'll ever have a child of my own, but if I do, I want to take the best of all the great parents I know.

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own