Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 Strand Cord

I am always happy to do fotos for this family. And this day was no exception. In my opinion (IMO), part of being a good fotographer is being able to see opportunities when they suddenly occur. As we were trying to figure out how we were going to do the family foto, I noticed that Dad was sitting on the floor with the youngest one resting in the crook of his legs, secure and happy. I immediately told him, "Stay just like that!". I started snapping fotos of an adorable baby being protected and held by his father. Dad's hand resting on his son's tummy, the look in his son's eyes...and soon enough, the other 2 children wanted to be part of it, too! Mom was so surprised to see what I was shooting...but she rushed to move all the assorted family gear that was stacked in the foyer so that I had a clear background! We did the family fotos right there, on the floor of the living room. And I couldn't have been happier with how they all turned out. The pictures I described above were included in the previous post's gallery on my Smugmug page. This post is for the family, the fotos of "The Boys" and the fotos that Mom wanted with the youngest. Those fotos Mom wanted were the first ones she really had done with herself and the youngest...I think they meant a lot to her and it meant a lot to me that she asked me to do them. So much love...part of God's plan.

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own