Sunday, May 30, 2010

All The Pieces Together...Form a Family

Family. What does it mean? Is it the people you are related to? Is it the people who take care of you? Family....is the people who love you. This family is creating their own family. They asked me to do their holiday fotos and I was excited about getting to know all of them a little better. Both the girls and the boy are Mom's...but the baby-on-the-way is theirs together. The girls personalities remind me of my sister & I when we were young...just because we were sooooo different! Just the ways they stood together showed their own attitudes. And I had to ask them to stand closer together....I received the typical teenage eye-rolling. Go figure. I loved the fotos with mom & the girls, "The Boys" and the 3 kids together. But, I think my favorites were the ones with Dad & Mom together, arms wrapped around her tummy, cradling the new family member with love's embrace.

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own