Monday, June 22, 2009

Drat the Hummingbirds!


I had a wonderful Father's Day...way cool fun was had by all and the hummingbirds put on quite the show for Dad's Day! Too bad the little buggers zip around so fast, I still have not succeeded in a half-way decent capturing in my lens. Someday I shall prevail...
However, I did get to take some (what I hope will be) good shots of family & friends. They are still on the camera due to the fact that by the time all the friends & family left at 9:00pm, I was ready to prop my feet up, snuggle with my doggeys and ignore that massive pile of dishes in and next to the sink. Needless to say, the dishes got done before bed but my precious Fotos are still languishing on my memory card, crying for me to return home from work today to rescue them...can't you hear their sobs?!? I can...

Post note: the pictures from Father's Day did not turn out like I expected but I did take a couple decent pictures. The picture above is the only shot of a hummingbird I was able to capture. I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww, i wish i couldve seen all the hummers! capturing a good picture of one is a nice challenge for you to work on though :) just think of how happy you'll be when you get one!

i was looking for the pics and they still aren't up!!! :( sadness...i was excited about seeing them!!!

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own