Friday, June 12, 2009

She's Country!


I guess someone felt that it would be a good idea to send me to Virginia for 2 weeks in May. Not for a vacation...for work. Needless to say, once I returned, I needed a Foto Fix. So, on the way to my loving parents' home last weekend, I kept asking my great man to "stop here, please", "slow down a minute", and he did everything I asked...with a sideways look at me that said "Hunny, are you okay?" By the return trip, he was telling me, "you're missing another set of hay bales!" just in time for me to snap off a shot or two. Now, ladies, THAT is a wonderful man. There's just something about abandoned houses on the rural roads of North Carolina that make my hands stretch for a camera and make me beg my man to pull off the side of the road. (Not for THAT, you dirty mind! Although, that wouldn't have been a bad idea either...) Anyways, you can see my foray into having a Japanese beetle crawl up inside my pants leg because I got out of the F150 into tall grass to Foto a house I've been dying to have in my camera. These Fotos are in Rural North Carolina at Fyrefly Foto. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own