Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nick


Sometimes, a single question leads you into something that is as complex as it is simplicity. I asked a friend if I could take some pictures of his adorable son. I didn't know what I was getting into! Nick is as quick as a hummingbird in his motions and his expressions are as hard to catch with a camera as holding quicksilver in your hands. I could have taken pictures of him for hours and not caught all the emotions and fun that are intrinsic to what makes up Nick. He is insatiably curious and opens every cabinet he sees. He talks about everything and anything, barely pausing to wait for your answer. He is constantly in motion and perpetually adorable. Those few moments served my Foto Fix for my first day of vacation and I can only hope I'll have another opportunity this week to try to capture the essence of Nick in Fotos.

No comments:

 

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own